Automated Intelligence for Wireless Parking
Imagine being able to remotely monitor and control lighting throughout an entire complex. Our intelligent lighting controls will automatically adjust lighting for seasonal daylight hours. At the same time you can create additional automated for changes for events and holidays. Intelligent Proven AI LED lighting and devices allow you to shrink your energy costs by up to 80% while increasing public safety in your parking facility.
Wireless Lighting with 0-100% Dimming Occupancy and Daylight Harvesting
Parking Facility Managers can Easily:
- Automate control of all lighting areas – ramps, walkways, stairs, sidewalks, payment areas, elevators, and offices.
- Create global and exception schedules remotely for holidays and special events
- Enhance public safety while managing dynamic public movement patterns with the provision of on-demand lighting
- Configure parking facility access for employees and the public as needed
- Easily change control settings for a specific parking facility or area
Dramatic Energy Savings with Wireless Lighting, HVAC, Plug Load and More
In addition to reducing overall energy costs, Proven AI wireless devices provide the capacity to easily automate and manage multiple buildings over your computer, pad, or smartphone. Our wireless intelligent devices turn a building into a smart and energy-efficient showpiece.
We provide the industry’s fastest growing wireless ecosystem with an exceptional array of product choice and a lower deployment cost than both conventional wired and lease-based wireless solutions. Proven AI technology has been deployed in over 100 million devices using global standards and is supported by over 400 developers. Call us at 800.869.8393 now to create your smart building or contact us below and we will get back to you.
The great news is that a Proven AI system can make your business more competitive by improving overall productivity and efficiency. The upshot is that you can increase the safety, convenience and comfort of your customers as you exceed Title 24 requirements.